Saturday 18 March 2017

Entertainment at Public Events

Wearable balloon Dragon

Entertainment at Public Events 

The summertime is a very busy time for me, I love going out and working everyday, My diary starts filling up at the end of February and every event is so different from the other. If you live in the South Wales or Southwest England you would probably have seen me (Tony Balloonman). You may of seen me at an agricultural show such as Llagynidr  or the activity days at Llancaiach Fawr Manor.
The Big Tribute festival

What does Tony Balloonman do?

When the call comes in "please come to our event"  I ask the following question, " what would you like me to do?" Nine out of ten times the answer is, "balloons" Mainly because, as the name imply's Tony Balloonman, but they do not see any other possibilities.

Firstly they will book me to make balloons. Now I to need clarify exactly what they want me to do, "Would you like me to make balloon creations and give them away? Or balloon wearables, or a balloon stage show. Not to mention balloon workshops, magic show, puppet shows. MC Etc.

Use your entertainers to there full potential  

When booking an entertainer find out all he can do. This could save money in the long run. Firstly Ask 
  1. What can you do?
  2. Make a list of requirements and see if you can tick off more than one job per booking. If you are paying by the hour, use them as much as possible.
  3. Entertainers like to show off so make the most of every skill they have.
    Chinese New Year Cardiff 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment